Wank Wipes

Diabolical Gifts

£3.50 GBP 

Share:

Our Wank Wipes make a great novelty gift for any man - they are the ultimate bedside accessory!

The packaging features fun facts like “Semen contains Zinc and Calcium, both proven to prevent tooth decay!” and “95% of people masturbate… the other 5% lie”.

Our brands